Saturday, December 1, 2007

Holiday Gifts for Hispanic Families



I'd like to feature a couple of my favorite blog sites and their creative owners. They both have web shops were you can find some fabulous gifts for family.

The first is my friend, Carrie Ferguson Weir, of Bilingual in the Boonies. She and her artistic partner have created a couple of adorable new designs especially for the holidays (they are the owners of Los Pollitos Dicen). I believe they have a special price for these designs through the end of the year? Check them out here.

Next, Claudia Marchman, over at Stitchado, has all of her products for sale at her etsy store by the same name. My favorite is the "A de araña" onesie - what a fantastic theme and idea! Wish I had thought of it myself! To view her store, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...