Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Los Mejores Diaper Bags



I have been buscando the perfect diaper bag for four years now. I think I have finally found it...but now I have to choose which one I like best. Rowdy has designed an excellent line of diaper bags. Each one comes with a water resistant, removable liner that is washable. They also include a changing pad and one insulated bottle holder. But the most exciting part is that each bag has a removable clutch purse that is easily and quickly removed when mamá is dropping off los niños at Abuelita's house or running other quick errands. Choose from four fashionable styles, some in various color schemes. A definite MUST for mamás with active lifestyles!

To check out these fabulous bags, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...