Sunday, August 24, 2008

In the News...

I am on cloud nine. Both Latin Baby and the new book club have been in the news quite a lot lately. I thought I would just share a couple of the feature articles done recently.

First of all, a big, giant thanks to Fashion Mannuscript for the wonderful article. It came out really well and I appreciate the opportunity. This magazine really is a wealth of information and I have a few leads for some upcoming posts on Mi Cielito Lindo. So stay tuned!

And thanks to a certain amiga (you know who you are) for thinking of me and suggesting my name. I hope I can return the favor someday.



Second of all, muchisimas gracias to Marisa Treviño from Latina Lista, for not one, but two posts. And they came out magnifico! You work so hard - and it shows. And thanks for the information about issues affecting Latino families that you occasionally write about. I reference it a lot!
With a big, fat, giant abrazo to everyone,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...