Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dia de Gracias...




Gracias....

-For mi familia.

I love you, Husband, for you are my best friend, the one who makes me feel loved, respected, needed, beautiful, intelligent, equal and wanted. I am so blessed to have you.

I love you, Hija, for you are the joy of my life. You are smart, sweet, proud, beautiful, fun, independent, stubborn and lovable. I am proud of you.

I love you, Hijo, for you are the warmth in my heart. You are sweet, kind, loving, snuggly, smart, muy guapo, determined, and joyful. I am proud of you.

-For mi mamá.

I love you, Mom. You drive me crazy, but I know that your love for me is complete, sincere, and pure.

-For Andrew.

I love you, Andy. Your support and love over the years has always been cherished and means so much to me.

-For all my extended family and friends.

I love you. Thank you for all of the joy, laughter, tears, arguments, and loyalty. You have made me the person I am today and I hope I have been a good friend to you all, as well. If not...I'm sorry. I promise to try harder!

With much Love,

~Monica

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...