Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bilingual Magnets Add Poetry to La Vida

It has been a very busy few days with wonderful ideas blossoming since my last post. I have a big announcement coming up soon, but to tide you all over, I am featuring a new item that I discovered and love, Love, LOVE!

Magnetic Poetry has the neatest little pack of double-sided magnets for the refrigerator. With a Spanish word on one side and the English equivalent on the other, these little magnets are a great teaching tool. The kit comes with over 200 bilingual tiles!

I would definitely recommend this for older kids and adults. If you are concerned about buying magnets for your children and want more information on the type that Magnetic Poetry uses, check out their Safety Info page.

To purchase Magnetic Poetry's Kids' Spanish Kit, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...