Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Super Sale at Motherwear

Just a quick post to let all you mamás-to-be and nursing mothers know that one of my favorite stores is having a super sale! Check out Motherwear's web site for some great savings. Most of the clothes on sale are from their winter and fall lines, but if you know you'll be nursing this coming fall/winter, why not stock up now? You'll have to hurry, though. The clothes are going fast and several have already sold out. I don't nurse either of my kids any more, but I still wear some of the tops I bought back then because they are so versatile and the styles are such that you would never know it was designed for nursing moms. Maybe I should stock up, too?
To check out their clearance page, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...