Friday, September 12, 2008

Telanovelas....for Babies?

I have to admit that I am a sucker for good marketing. I look for it wherever I go. Cute ways to market products – especially baby products – are quick to catch my eye. And one of the funniest ones I’ve seen in a while is by Whimsical Walney. Mostly featuring a collection of blankets and T-shirts for babies, I was highly amused by their soft baby books, most cleverly named the Telanovela. How cute is that?

Available in four themes – "Out of this World," "Spring Blooms," "Under the Sea," and "Sea, Land, and Space" - these tactile books are great for inquisitive babies. They come with denim covers that sport quilted appliqués matching the book’s theme and the inside pages are made of various textured fabrics such as minky, suede cloth, and flannel as well as cottons with brightly themed patterns. Soft books are great for babies because they can be felt, squished, scrunched, rubbed, chewed on and even be used as drool wipes. Best of all, they’re machine washable!

If you’d like to check out these and other Whimsical Walney products, click here.

Thanks for the tip, Dana!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...