Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hearth Song Celebrates Dia de los Muertos!

Just as I predicted, sugar skulls are everywhere this season. Even one of my favorite companies is now carrying them! You can't imagine my surprise when I was flipping through the latest Hearth Song catalog, when stumbled across this super Sugar Skull Kit which includes the molds, meringue powder, royal icing mix, pastry bags, and four food colors. Not only that, but they also carry Add-on kits that include extra supplies (meringue and icing) as well as an extra three molds (the Sombrero Skulls) which are made up of three more skulls wearing a sombrero, a gaucho, and a bow/flower! Wow! I think this would probably be a great project for school teachers.
If you'd like to order one of these kits, click here.



1 comment:

Martha Tsihlas said...

The sugar skulls are adorable. I'm definitely getting a kit. Gracias-Monica for keeping us informed about new products. So many goodies out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...