Friday, November 7, 2008

The Latino Holiday Gift Guide is Finally Here!


Can you believe it? The holiday season is just around the corner! While pondering what in the world I was going to do this year, I decided that I was going to try and make a few things for friends and family this year. But despite my good intentions, I am sure I will run out of time for some. And there are some people on my list that just don't fit into the "hand-made" category.

SO for all you busy mamis who are in the same boat, I am so THRILLED to announce that the first annual Latin Baby Holiday Gift Guide for Latino Families is now on-line! I've worked hard to find you some great products that are "Latino friendly." Most are from Latina-owned businesses, but all these products should appeal to Hispanic families. I hope all of you will take the time to check out the guide and visit the stores that are represented. Help support these small businesses by purchasing their original gifts that are not manufactured on a massive, commercial scale. There is certainly something for everyone on your list!

With warmest wishes a todos,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...