Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Children's Crafts Blog Saves Mami's Sanity

Summer is fast approaching, so for all you mamis out there looking for ways to keep your niños occupied and happy, I am sharing one of my favorite blogs. Cassi from Bella Dia, has created a new blog that focuses mainly on crafts for children. The Crafty Crow is filled with links to hands-on projects for children of all ages. I certainly had no idea that there were so many children's crafts being blogged about on so many different blogs. I have on occasion surfed for ideas to chase away my kids' boredom, but now, Cassi does all my homework for me! All I have to do is flip through her blog to find the right project. Since it started in March, I have been a devoted reader. And I have been thinking that, perhaps, I might add a few posts to Mi Cielito Lindo with instructions for making Latino crafts as well? A nice challenge - we'll see how I do...

To check out The Crafty Crow, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...