Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mi Cielito Lindo is Growing!

As I have mentioned already, things are totally crazy for me. Latin Baby is growing and new projects (such as the Book Club and the Latino Family Gift Guide) are constantly cropping up. It is getting harder and harder for me to keep up with all the blogs, so I have invited some other talented Latina mamis from around the country to help Mi Cielito continue to grow.

The goal of this blog has always been to write about issues affeting Latina moms. My comadres bring a diversity to the blog that I am eager to have and will be writing about everything from art projects with the kids to health issues, fashion to the challenges of single parenting.

I hope you will welcome them with open arms and the warmth that makes us Latin mamas. I wasn't going to have them start until after the first of the year, but some are ready and willing to begin immediately with ideas for Navidad.

Welcome, Amigas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...