Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's your right!!!


WOW! I just saw the greatest story on ABC evening news (can I just ask...is there a Charles Gibson fan club? 'Cause I want in!) talking about the huge number of Latinos turning out to vote! YEA!!! They were saying that in one county in southern TX, where the Latino turn out is usually only about 15% has had record numbers with OVER 60% turning out so far! HURRAH! I was jumping up and down in my living room, hands over my head like Sylvester Stallone, shouting and trying not to cry with joy and pride in my peeps.

So, brief but sweet...I don't care who you vote for (well, actually, I do, but I refuse to get on my political soap box with anyone other than my family), just GET OUT THERE AND VOTE, SISTERS! It's your right as a citizen and as a person to have a say in who you think deserves to lead your country.

So GO, GO, GO, GO!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...