Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Latin Baby's Etsy Store

Did you know that Latin Baby also has an etsy store? We've been on there for a while now, but I have recently added a few new items. Some of the products in the store are at discounted prices as a little "perk" for etsy shoppers. You won't find these products at the same price on our official web site. Most of the items featured are by the Latina artists that we support through our site, but a few are Latin Baby designs (aka me!)

In other news, I have some exciting additions coming to Latin Baby in the next couple of months. I hope you'll keep us bookmarked and check back to see our new products. I'll certainly keep you all updated.

There may even be some more give-aways on the blog to celebrate...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...