Friday, July 18, 2008

Fiesta Flamenco in Dallas a Must for Every Latino Family

Have I mentioned lately how much I detest dial-up? Since the move to our new place, I have been struggling with my internet connection. I almost cried when they told me that the DSL I was using was not available in my area. Let me tell you, sisters, if you currently have dial-up and have never used DSL, you don't want to know what you're missing because there is no going back once you have it. I've spent so much time at my computer the last few weeks waiting for pages to load or agonizing over blurred pictures that my head is a little sore from where I have been hitting it against the wall. SO I apologize if pictures lately seem blurred. I am working hard to get satellite installed, but it is un poquito expensive for a mami who has just bought a new house.

Anyhow, just a quick little note to announce a performance for all of you in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. DO NOT miss out on the Fiesta Flamenca at De Tapas restaurant this Sunday, July 20th. Put on by Daniel de Córdoba Bailes Españoles, tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children. I SO wish that I could go and take my kids. During a previous trip to Spain with my daughter, we were invited to un tablao and I still have pictures of her imitating the dancers and dancing her little heart out. I guarantee that your kids will be just as enthralled as she was. The spirit and energy during these performances are contageous and it is impossible not to find yourself clapping or tapping your feet in time to the music.

What? You have plans this Sunday? CANCEL THEM! You will not regret it, I promise.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...