Saturday, February 9, 2008

¡Viva las Tetas!

I stumbled upon these while doing some research for the previously mentioned friend. I thought they were absolutely hilarious, but don't get me wrong...I wish I had found these when I was nursing my kids!
All natural, Booby Tubes™ are gel-free breast packs that can be used both warm or cold to help ease the discomfort of engorgement. It sounds like they really help to encourage milk release, which is sometimes hard during those first few weeks after the baby is born.

A fantastic tool for new mamás who are learning the art of breastfeeding!

They are available for purchase through EcoChoices. For more information about these and other organic products (check out the Bottom Balm and Milkmaid Tea!), click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...