Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Worth a Thousand Words...

Since they were born, I have spent a small fortune on pictures of my children. It has gotten a lot cheaper since I got a digital camera. Though, I'm completely uninhibited now that I know I can erase inferior quality shots at the touch of a button. But every now and then, I like to have some professional ones taken. Hire someone with a keener, more artistic eye who can capture the images of mis niños in a beautiful, well-composed photograph.

For those of you looking to find a great photographer to snap some beautiful memories, check out Monika Elena Kost's beautiful portfolio on her website, Monika Elena Photography. What I love about it is that each photo feels so intimate. She captures loving moments between friends and family... secrets shared... joyful interactions. I don't know any of the people in Monika's portfolio, but I enjoy looking at each one. I love the richness of color in the photographs as well as the perspective. But most of all, I like the innocence and sweetness of the children. It makes me want to snuggle my own. And makes me just a little bit sad that their childhood seems to be flying by so quickly.

It makes me want to pick up a camera.

So if you are in the San Francisco or DC area, give Monika Elena a call and set up an appointment. To explore here website, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...